FX Airguns или как се прави шведска тройка-аз, тя и вибратор (саундмодератор)

Tonev

Потребител
Да благодаря ви много момчета развих го много трудно излезе със стружка:D и гръмна ! Слагах и кит от HUMA и помислих че аз нещо съм объркал!

soundmax

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
За да не се ползват пушките от случайни хора за глупости, когато не са под контрол.
Аха благодаря за пояснението, ама за мен това са абсолютно малоумни маркетингови трикове и нищо друго, само вкарват хората във филми както се вижда, а ако искаш да да не се ползва от друг си има по принцип куп други защитни устройства допълнително които може да се закупят - лично мение разбира се, ако някой ще ме оборва да ми каже кога го е ползвал това чудо ;)

petkof

Редовен Потребител
Аха благодаря за пояснението, ама за мен това са абсолютно малоумни маркетингови трикове и нищо друго, само вкарват хората във филми както се вижда, а ако искаш да да не се ползва от друг си има по принцип куп други защитни устройства допълнително които може да се закупят - лично мение разбира се, ако някой ще ме оборва да ми каже кога го е ползвал това чудо ;)
По този начин на никой няма да му хрумне, че точно от там ще се спре мощността. Другите общоприетиети защитни устройства ги знаят по целия свят и трябва да се купуват допълнително,което струва пари. Също така трябва да има такова обезопасяване за да може да се транспортират с куриери.

emci74

Редовен Потребител
Може и да е мой пропуск, но никъде в упътването не видях такова нещо, а уж го четох преди да започна да я бърникам! В еуфорията може и да съм го пропуснал.
При мен нямаше болт, бил е свален от дилъра предполагам.
До ден днешен се чудих за какво е тази дупка на врътката.

petkof

Редовен Потребител
Може и да е мой пропуск, но никъде в упътването не видях такова нещо, а уж го четох преди да започна да я бърникам! В еуфорията може и да съм го пропуснал.
При мен нямаше болт, бил е свален от дилъра предполагам.
До ден днешен се чудих за какво е тази дупка на врътката.
В книжката с инструкциите няма да го има като информация, защото методите се менят според модела и във времето.От къде си купил пушката?

emci74

Редовен Потребител
От Мундилар я взех.
Виждам на инструкцията, която постна, пише изрично да се прави от дилъра. Явно на колегата търговеца е претупал задължението си!

petkof

Редовен Потребител
От Мундилар я взех.
Виждам на инструкцията, която постна, пише изрично да се прави от дилъра. Явно на колегата търговеца е претупал задължението си!
Предполагам, че той не е премахнал стопера, защото не ти предава пушката лично в неговия физически магазин. Според мен е трябвало да те уведоми за нужната интервенция след като получиш пушката.

Amfo

Редовен Потребител
Леле каква изненада !?! Но интересното е , че е написано : This must be done by the distributor, no by the end customer!
Тоест ,ако някой ти е продал пушка без да го е махнал е негова вина . На моята пушка в упътването нямаше подобно нещо написано. И от кашона и сложих въздух и стреляше .

Tonev

Потребител
От Мундилар я взех.
Да претупал го е и нямам никаква книжка с инструкции! Ако не ми бяхте казали още щях да се чудя!:wall:

Tonev

Потребител
Сега пък скороста изведнъж падна двойно без видима причина от 290 на 145м/с. ???

SEPULTURA

Редовен Потребител
Тъпотия е и според мен това с тези "тайни" винтове. Аз чакам да дойде Maverick VP,първото нещо,което ще направя е да проверя за тези винтове. Благодаря за инфото относно тях!

@Tonev от къде купи пушката?

Относни загубата на скорост, провери това,защото каза,че си слагал huba-buba power kit :yes:

"I had disassembled my gun prior to shooting yesterday, and didn't loctite that tension screw on the micro adjustment, and guess what happened? My impact kept getting lower at long range... Surprise surprise, my adjustment screw had moved just like yours, lol. I still don't consider it a real issue, since the fix is quick and easy. I'm just telling you, so you don't feel as bad
;)
I fixed it in the field in about 5 minutes, and got back to shooting. I bet I don't forget to loctite that screw again though!"

Отбосно locttate лепилото за болтове,ти препоръчвам Locttate 243. Около 60-70лв е. С върха на клечка за зъби слагаш много малко на винта. Не го клепай целия,че няма развиване после :D

Screenshot (105).png

и това :

"I wanted to post this information to help FX Maverick purchasers deal with some of the issues that have happened to me. My Maverick is in .30 cal and has the Superior Heavy Liner installed.

1. The cocking lever attaches to the stainless steel cocking rod via a hand and 2 screws. These screws shot loose at about the 400 round mark. I went to cock the rifle and the hand simply slid on the stainless steel rod. That day's shooting was over. I figured out where the hand was supposed to attach to the stainless rod and retightened the 2 screws. They shot loose a second time in just a week so I had to blue loctite them. Now they are holding.

2. I was shooting at 200 yds and kept having to add elevation to the rifle to stay on target. My Strelok Program said I needed 42 MOA to reach 200 yds but I was at 90 MOA!! So I checked the tracking on the scope and it appeared to be moving well. I then broke out the chronograph and found that the rifle was only putting out 625 FPS with the NSA 54.5 gr slug. The rifle used to produce 880 FPS. I was already on the max power setting of #7. So I turned the power wheel to the "Adjust" setting and turned the 1.5mm screw counterclockwise and sure enough the velocity returned to 880 FPS. 10 shots later the rifle dropped back to 850 FPS. What is happening? I quit and went home and called Utah Air. Josh at Utah was very helpful and it turns out that the screw underneath the power wheel had shot loose and was free to spin. And as it threads its self inward you lose hammer spring tenson and velocity. I had to remove the power wheel and again figure out where that adjuster screw has to sit for max power. And again I had to blue loctite it in place. It is now holding its position.

3. The main bolt that the power wheel rotates on also shot loose. It was backing out of its hole. This too will reduce hammer spring tension and you will lose velocity. If it gets too loose you will lose the detent ball that sits trapped under the power wheel. Again I had to blue loctite this bolt. If you decide to proactively loctite this bolt, be very careful that you do not lose the tiny detent ball that sits trapped under the power wheel.

4. The FX Maverick magazines have a rubber grommet on the clear plastic magazine face to provide tension when inserted into the action's magazine slot. Unfortunately that rubber grommet has to be pushed past a very sharp corner machined on the action/magazine slot. I have 4 magazines. That sharp edge on the action/magazine slot has cut chips out of the rubber grommet on two of the magazines and on a third magazine it ripped the grommet clear off the face of magazine. I have no idea where that grommet is. The grommetless magazine is now loose and has feeding issues. The solution FX is simple, just put a slight radius on the edge of the action's magazine slot so that it compresses the grommet on insertion instead of cutting or ripping the grommet clear out of its socket!! I hate to do this filing on a brand new rifle. Softening that corner/edge will cut through the black anodizing and leave the aluminum silver showing through. Pretty crappy to do to a new rifle. FX, if you are listening- please put a radius on that edge.

6. I bought this rifle due to the national shortage on 22 long rifle ammo. I wanted to see if the rifle could be a workaround for the 22 rimfire shortage. The ads for the rifle claimed 116 ft/lbs with the "slug power kit". and that energy level is pretty close to Eley Tennex or similar target ammo. So I buy the rifle and then find out that FX released the rifle before that slug power kit was actually developed. So I feel as if FX pulled a bait and switch saleman tactic on me. Everytime I have asked about when the power kit will be released I receive no date, not even a rough estimate as to when it will be available.

So the whole FX experience has been pretty disappointing. Everything that has shot loose on this rifle has happened within the first 1,000 rounds. Whoever is responsible at FX for durability testing needs to go back to school! I know that's harsh but these issues are going to present a huge warranty load for Utah Airguns and anyone else who sells these rifles. They are also very frustrating for the gun owner who will have to ship the rifle back and forth to the dealer for service. Shipping is expensive too. These rifles need to be assembled with the goal of staying together for 10,000 rounds or more. My rifle started shooting loose at the 400 round mark and that is simply unacceptable. And when you advertise performance levels, the parts to reach those performance levels should be available if you are going to use those specifications to sway sales "

Последна промяна:

Tonev

Потребител
Тъпотия е и според мен това с тези "тайни" винтове. Аз чакам да дойде Maverick VP,първото нещо,което ще направя е да проверя за тези винтове. Благодаря за инфото относно тях!

@Tonev от къде купи пушката?

Относни загубата на скорост, провери това,защото каза,че си слагал huba-buba power kit :yes:

"I had disassembled my gun prior to shooting yesterday, and didn't loctite that tension screw on the micro adjustment, and guess what happened? My impact kept getting lower at long range... Surprise surprise, my adjustment screw had moved just like yours, lol. I still don't consider it a real issue, since the fix is quick and easy. I'm just telling you, so you don't feel as bad
;)
I fixed it in the field in about 5 minutes, and got back to shooting. I bet I don't forget to loctite that screw again though!"

Отбосно locttate лепилото за болтове,ти препоръчвам Locttate 243. Около 60-70лв е. С върха на клечка за зъби слагаш много малко на винта. Не го клепай целия,че няма развиване после :D

View attachment 104812

и това :

"I wanted to post this information to help FX Maverick purchasers deal with some of the issues that have happened to me. My Maverick is in .30 cal and has the Superior Heavy Liner installed.

1. The cocking lever attaches to the stainless steel cocking rod via a hand and 2 screws. These screws shot loose at about the 400 round mark. I went to cock the rifle and the hand simply slid on the stainless steel rod. That day's shooting was over. I figured out where the hand was supposed to attach to the stainless rod and retightened the 2 screws. They shot loose a second time in just a week so I had to blue loctite them. Now they are holding.

2. I was shooting at 200 yds and kept having to add elevation to the rifle to stay on target. My Strelok Program said I needed 42 MOA to reach 200 yds but I was at 90 MOA!! So I checked the tracking on the scope and it appeared to be moving well. I then broke out the chronograph and found that the rifle was only putting out 625 FPS with the NSA 54.5 gr slug. The rifle used to produce 880 FPS. I was already on the max power setting of #7. So I turned the power wheel to the "Adjust" setting and turned the 1.5mm screw counterclockwise and sure enough the velocity returned to 880 FPS. 10 shots later the rifle dropped back to 850 FPS. What is happening? I quit and went home and called Utah Air. Josh at Utah was very helpful and it turns out that the screw underneath the power wheel had shot loose and was free to spin. And as it threads its self inward you lose hammer spring tenson and velocity. I had to remove the power wheel and again figure out where that adjuster screw has to sit for max power. And again I had to blue loctite it in place. It is now holding its position.

3. The main bolt that the power wheel rotates on also shot loose. It was backing out of its hole. This too will reduce hammer spring tension and you will lose velocity. If it gets too loose you will lose the detent ball that sits trapped under the power wheel. Again I had to blue loctite this bolt. If you decide to proactively loctite this bolt, be very careful that you do not lose the tiny detent ball that sits trapped under the power wheel.

4. The FX Maverick magazines have a rubber grommet on the clear plastic magazine face to provide tension when inserted into the action's magazine slot. Unfortunately that rubber grommet has to be pushed past a very sharp corner machined on the action/magazine slot. I have 4 magazines. That sharp edge on the action/magazine slot has cut chips out of the rubber grommet on two of the magazines and on a third magazine it ripped the grommet clear off the face of magazine. I have no idea where that grommet is. The grommetless magazine is now loose and has feeding issues. The solution FX is simple, just put a slight radius on the edge of the action's magazine slot so that it compresses the grommet on insertion instead of cutting or ripping the grommet clear out of its socket!! I hate to do this filing on a brand new rifle. Softening that corner/edge will cut through the black anodizing and leave the aluminum silver showing through. Pretty crappy to do to a new rifle. FX, if you are listening- please put a radius on that edge.

6. I bought this rifle due to the national shortage on 22 long rifle ammo. I wanted to see if the rifle could be a workaround for the 22 rimfire shortage. The ads for the rifle claimed 116 ft/lbs with the "slug power kit". and that energy level is pretty close to Eley Tennex or similar target ammo. So I buy the rifle and then find out that FX released the rifle before that slug power kit was actually developed. So I feel as if FX pulled a bait and switch saleman tactic on me. Everytime I have asked about when the power kit will be released I receive no date, not even a rough estimate as to when it will be available.

So the whole FX experience has been pretty disappointing. Everything that has shot loose on this rifle has happened within the first 1,000 rounds. Whoever is responsible at FX for durability testing needs to go back to school! I know that's harsh but these issues are going to present a huge warranty load for Utah Airguns and anyone else who sells these rifles. They are also very frustrating for the gun owner who will have to ship the rifle back and forth to the dealer for service. Shipping is expensive too. These rifles need to be assembled with the goal of staying together for 10,000 rounds or more. My rifle started shooting loose at the 400 round mark and that is simply unacceptable. And when you advertise performance levels, the parts to reach those performance levels should be available if you are going to use those specifications to sway sales "
Лов и оръжие и няма по тъп пълнител !!

Последна промяна:

SEPULTURA

Редовен Потребител

Tonev

Потребител
И моя Maverick е от там. Значи да очаквам да не е махнат транспортният винт...
Ето ти хубав пълнител за Mavericka-a. В youtube мн ги хвалят.но цената нее приятна...
https://eaglevisioncam.com/shop/mag...averick-crown-wildcat-mk3-magazine-25-6-35mm/

Няма да го махнат! Пълнителя го видях , сигурно ще го поръчам.

sts1969

Редовен Потребител
няма по тъп пълнител
Пълнителят на FX сигурно работи чудесно, но винаги съм имал чувството, че не е замислен като една част с оръжието. Вечно стърчи на някъде, все едно дизайнера след като е приключил с визията на пушката се е сетил че му трябва и пълнител, и е решил да закачи една "кутиика с чашки" от едната страна на цевната кутия с надеждата да не пречи на никого. :pardon:

Нагоре