WFTC 2019 Англия

Бочко

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
Цитат от тема засягаща пътуването до Англия:
...this is from Lufthansa Web page "- The transportation of weapons to and from London Heathrow (LHR), Aberdeen (ABZ), Edinburgh (EDI), Inverness (INV) and Glasgow (GLA) is forbidden. Please choose another airport in London or Great Britain if you want to take your licensed sporting or hunting weapon with you."

gary m

Редовен Потребител
От: EFTA e Shooting the breeze.

We've received a few enquiries about travelling with air rifles into the UK.

Despite what some airlines are publishing there is no issue with travelling in or out of the UK with air rifles or firearms.

We have spoken directly with Customs at Birmingham International airport and also have contacted a large team who flew from London Heathrow only last week, and neither state there is an issue.

Whilst it is not possible to speculate why some airlines have an issue with firearms & air rifles we know that there are others that do not.

We are aware that Finnair and Lufthansa may say that travelling with firearms is not possible but this appears to apply to those airlines rather than certain airports or the UK as a whole.

We have spoken to Easyjet who although do not fly via Heathrow have no known restrictions on their UK flights within their terms and conditions.

Our advice is that you ensure your airline is able to carry your rifles in and out of the UK, and if they are not to try an alternative airline.

Below is a statement from the Scottish Country Sport Tourism Group who also confirm that this appears to be an airline specific issue.

Scottish Country Sports Tourism Group | Lufthansa Ban on Carrying Firearms and Shotguns

EFTA, Today at 3:11 PM Report

gary m

Редовен Потребител
Just to add, as well as speaking personally to Birmingham Customs, today we spoke to UK Border Agency at Heathrow who are unaware of any restrictions either.

EFTA.

Djubey

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
Супер голямо благодаря Гари че повдигна темата в шутинга.

Бочко

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
Аз отпадам за Световното. В момента върви организация на пътуването. Таксата за участие и вечеря е платена за мен. Ако някой изяви желание да ме замести и да се възползва от платената такса, нека пише. Не искам да ми се връща таксата, така че ще трябва да си поеме разходите за хотел, кола и бира.

gary m

Редовен Потребител
Soon you FT guys travel to the World championships in England. Bravo.
From my heart, I am proud to know each and everyone of you.
My soul is with the Bulgarian FT attending. Good luck.

This post is in English, intentionally. Some of the FT shooters need practice in etiquete ;) .

I fucking missed, Nula.
Hit, X.
What the fuck was that! English wind or your rifle is knackered.
How much for a hot dog? Fuck off! I am not that hungry.

Enjoy the shooting guys, safe travels.

We will watch every day, with pride.
Lubo and KILLER, get your fingers out. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU. :)

Приатен пут. Гари

sir John

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
Пожелавам като се върнете само да кажете "veni, vidi, vici"!!!
Приятен полет и много весело изкарване с прекрасни спомени!!
С вас сме момци! Успех!!!

Ludjev77

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
Благодарско Гари за всико ,което правиш за ФТ в България.Разбрахме се с Владо да направим всичко възможно за да те направим щастлив:cheers:

pavloff

Редовен Потребител
ФТКС
ФТДМ
Днес:
Надя - 46
Деян - 45
Румен - 42
Г-н Георгиев - 40
Любо Николов - 39
Влади - 38
Първолета - 30